Tuesday, December 17, 2013

More Gift Ideas!!


Dear GothicMoms,

Please keep in mind this season, even if you don't have anyone to buy you anything, you can ALWAYS treat yourself, I do......




Remember, drinking alone is okay.  But, if you feel uncomfortable doing so, here's a lovely skull to drink with.  I haven't tried it yet, but I plan to.  To find a store near you click here.  To order online click here.










Create the perfect ambiance for yourself with this incense.  It smells divine and helps you to relax and get some peace of mind.  Even if you have a house full of kids (like me), just take it out to your car when they all fall asleep and have some you time.  On sale at Amazon for $6.99 w/free shipping.






LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND!!!  I plan on treating myself with this one.  Apparently inspired by the novel A Walk In the Sun, Vampire Vineyards has a few different bloody selections, and I hope to try them all.








Plus, Corset-Story is having a sale!!!!  The corset pictured is $45 and is only one of many.









Don't forget to curl up with a good book!
Here's one for Christmas

And one for Winter Solstice.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...